[mythtv] request: OSX mythfrontend and winmyth for CVS backend

Joshua King jking_ok at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 29 03:34:38 EST 2005

I just got home...

On 29/1/05 12:02 AM, "Joseph A. Caputo" <jcaputo1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, what are your MPEG4 LiveTV recording profile
> settings (video bitrate, resolution & audio quality) ?

...boots mythfrontend (CVS version: mythfrontend version: 0.16.20041115-1
www.mythtv.org) ... My settings are 352x288 Rtjpeg quality 170/luma 0/chroma
0 and MP3 32000/quality 7/volume 90.

That's for LiveTV -- apologies I thought it was MPEG4. (I think I've tried
it on MPEG4 before) Tried switching it to MPEG4 but Myth told me it was
recording (nice!) and made me exit.

I'm going to recompile Myth soon anyway so I might post a progress report.

Joshua King

http://au.movies.yahoo.com