[mythtv] [patch] add query guidedata to mythbackend

David George david at thegeorges.us
Thu Jan 27 21:46:15 EST 2005

This patch, against current CVS, adds a QUERY_GUIDEDATATHROUGH to the
backend protocol.  This allows for querying the number of days of
guidedata available.  Currently used for the LED box that James
Armstrong and I made.

There is another part which adds a QUERY_NEWMESSAGES, but most people
won't find it useful at all so I figured I would leave that part out.

If you think this might be useful for others please apply, but feel free
to ignore :-)

--
David