[mythtv] mythmusic freezing

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Thu Jan 27 20:50:18 EST 2005

I'm testing the latest CVS versions of mythtv and mythmusic as of today
(Jan 27). mythmusic works OK until I try to switch tracks while playing
music. To start with, I can do pretty much any action in the GUI but as
soon as I try to switch tracks (z or arrow+Enter), the GUI freezes.
Music continues to play but no keys work. The visualization also
freezes. Both remote and keyboard keys stop working. When the current
song ends, it goes to the next but the GUI remains hung. I have to
Ctrl-Alt-Backspace to get out.

The sound works well though (using ALSA:default).

I'm using qt-3.3.3 and gcc-3.4.3. I see no messages in the log.

Curtis