[mythtv] proposed change to mythfilldatabase

Tom McKearney tommck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:09:30 EST 2005

Yes, that might work.  Also, having a custom script might not be a bad
idea either.  It would still have to pass the postfile data to this
script (but can just pass the temporary file name).  This seems like
it might be easier.  I will go this direction, if nobody sees any
flaws with this approach.

Tom