[mythtv] [patch] New theme tags

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Jan 27 09:11:01 EST 2005

> If you're having issues, and you're at 100 dpi then I'd love to hear
> about them so I can fix them.

dimensions:    800x600 pixels (203x152 millimeters)
resolution:    100x100 dots per inch

There are many, from the clipping on the main menu (like the y in Media
Library and the g in Manage Recordings), to the location and update
time/date on every weather page, the current temperature on the weather
page, the font size used in "Tomorrow's Outlook" is large enough that even
multi-line can't fit multiple lines, on the Doppler radar screen the lower
portions of the key labels are clipped, etc.

The active selection arrow is also several pixels too high (I keep a
modified copy in my theme cache to make it look better).

If this is just me due to some system config error I'm happy to be quiet (or
better still fix it), however things used to look fine, they haven't for
some time.

Let's assume it is just me, the patch is more than a fix for Titivillus, the
new tags could really help themes if used (yes I know, the world will change
soon, no reason not to leave the old one a tiny bit better). Take a minute
and compare the old weather-ui.xml with the one in the patch, I know which
one I'd rather update.

--
Anduin Withers