[mythtv] CVS Compile Error since the large DVB patch?

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Tue Jan 25 05:43:15 EST 2005

Glen Tregoning wrote:

>siscan.cpp: In member function `void SIScan::AddEvents()':
>siscan.cpp:945: error: invalid conversion from `QSqlDatabase*' to `int'
>siscan.cpp:945: error:   initializing argument 1 of `static void
>   ScheduledRecording::signalChange(int)'
>make[2]: *** [siscan.o] Error 1
>make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/yuckfou/dvb/mythCVS/mythtv/libs/libmythtv'
>make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv] Error 2
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yuckfou/dvb/mythCVS/mythtv/libs'
>make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2
>

>I tried make distclean, and even tried deleting the entire mythtv
>source directory and checking it out again from CVS, but with the same
>error again and again =[.
>
>Any idea people?
>I'm compiling with Standard settings in settings.pro with the
>exception of native lirc and DVB options set (not the On Air Guide
>information option).

Aren't there any warnings before that error?

Try changing line 945 in siscan.cpp from:
ScheduledRecording::signalChange(db);
to:
ScheduledRecording::signalChange(&db);
and see if that helps?

Maybe you need to change:
#include "libmythtv/scheduledrecording.h"
to:
#include "scheduledrecording.h"
(also in siscan.cpp)

I'm also using Debian and it works for me. Strange huh? Maybe you have
another version of gcc or QT.