[mythtv] [Patch] MythWeb wap ui and browser detection

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jan 21 23:17:02 EST 2005

Tony Howard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Treo 600, and I wanted to see all the shows that are coming on at a
> certain time.  The way it works right now, I had to choose a channel, and I
> see all the shows that come on that channel for the whole day.  I changed the
> listing page so it shows what show is coming on each channel.
>
> I also had to change the browser detection a bit - Blazer, the browser on the
> Palm, was detected as a normal mozilla browser.  Here its user agent string:
> "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 95; PalmSource; Blazer 3.0)
> 16;160x160"
>
> This patch is against 0.16 - I don't have access to cvs, so I don't know
> what's in there, but if this looks useful, please include it.

Could you please remake this with the -u option?  I can't read enough
context here to see what you're doing (and I need to, since a fair
amount of this has changed since 0.16).  And please submit text with
unix linefeeds, not windows cr/lf (it's annoying to have to convert them)

If you need CVS in Windows (doesn't it work in Windows?), you could
always install cygwin.

-Chris