[mythtv] Re: mythmusic and LCDd segfault without LCDd OK

Eskil Heyn Olsen eskil at eskil.org
Fri Jan 21 13:48:03 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 12:13 -0500, thor wrote:

>  Thanks. I've commited this (with tiny changes). I also added  Eskil's
> suggested checks for curMeta != NULL in mythmusic lcd stuff.

Yay, and I'm getting my changes to mythmusics playbackbox.cpp and
mythtvs lcddevice.cpp in a clean state, so LCD displaying of music being
played is more sensible.

>  I don't have an LCD to actually test either on, so please let me know if
> there are problems.

If you do want to test, you can install LCDd, and just run it "LCDd -d
curses", gives you a curses lcd display.

--
Eskil Heyn Olsen <eskil at eskil.org>