[mythtv] MythPhone - Possible Bug report

Steve Hayles stevehayles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 18:30:10 EST 2005

I am running the latest CVS of Mythphone and trying to connect to it
from a Windows XP client via the FWD SIP proxy.

The possible bug is that when I initiate a call from Mythpone to my
Windows Messenger client the link is set-up and runs well until I drop
the call.

 However when I start the call from Windows Messenger the call gets
set-up and works well but gets dropped by MythTV within a timeframe of
about 30secs to 1 minute.

I will get a StackTrace but i cannot get gdb setup correctly.  My
debugging attempts so far have proven that is I comment out
sipFsm->HandleTimerExpiries(); in the main SIP thread then the call
continues perfectly.  Obviously this breaks other functionality.

Steve hayles