[mythtv] Nintendo64 and/or Genesis

Anthony Zawacki aczmail at cox.net
Tue Jan 18 17:45:53 EST 2005

Alan Gonzalez wrote:

>In case anyone wants to try out N64 support.  It's on my page:
>
>http://www.gonzalezfamily.org/devel/
>
>It's very simple,  but does the job.  This doesn't include any fixes
>for mythgame we were talking about... where we take out the menu for
>arguments or where we have a configurable game screen.

Hello,
I was searching the mailing list archives for information related to
mythgame because I also wanted Nintendo64 support.  In addition, support
for another game emulator (VisualBoyAdvance, for my brother.)  I was
planning on making changes in the near future to change the way mythgame
prompted for information, in particular, so that when an xmame upgrade
changed command line parameters, so that it wouldn't require code
changes.  Do you have some references to describe the other fixes you
were talking about?

Is mythgame under active development by many people, or just a few?
Would there be interest in an additional developer?

This is an early stage for me, I have not yet spent much time
researching the database side of how mythgame works, and I didn't want
to spend much time depending on the direction of continuing development...

Thanks,
Anthony