[mythtv] Re: mythmusic and LCDd segfault without LCDd OK

Leo Weppelman leo at wau.mis.ah.nl
Sat Jan 15 15:47:18 EST 2005

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 01:48:52PM -0800, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 00:26 +0000, Allan Stirling wrote:
> So far what I've been doing is ;
> - fixed screen priorities to work with LCDd cvs current, where a high
> number means high priority (mythtv right now uses low numbers, as the
> LCDd manpage describes??)
> - fix the mythmusic crashes when there is a LCD device
> - enhanced UIManagedTreeType to use Menu's when navigating.
> - enhanced the use of the Generic screen when playing (ie the ' instead
> of " problem).

I am also doing some work on the LCD usage. But I haven't looked at
mythmusic very hard (mostly because it won't play my cd's with mp3's on
it, but that's another subjuct :-| ).

I have posted a patch that was intended for mythvideo, but should also
do at least something in mythmusic, that displays the current choices in
the video tree. That patch was on the UIManagedTreeType AFAIK - posted
it quite a while ago.
There is also a patch to control the 'active' time for the lcd, before
falling back to the time display and a patch to show navigation in the
playback box (this was the most recent of the set).

Leo.