[mythtv] AC3 + bigdvb3.5 + australia + transport.c

Marcus Metzler mocm at mocm.de
Fri Jan 14 03:46:12 EST 2005

    >> The patch doesn't apply cleanly here and the way it looks now
    >> it's not gonna be easy merging this. It touches a lot of files
    >> (15 !!!) and does a lot of stuff. Would it be at all possible
    >> to trim it down a bit and/or split it into separate parts? If
    >> the changes could be kept to the DVB specific files that would
    >> be really great. Any "nice to have" but not essential features
    >> maybe can be saved for a followup patch later? If I'm not
    >> misinformed I think Taylor is planning on submitting the DVB
    >> patch to Isaac real soon now (tm) so the less changes the
    >> better.
    >>
    >> You said it didn't require the mpeg.c hack any longer, and yet
    >> the patch touches that file? Did I miss something? :-)
    >>
    >> Also, could you please create the patch against current MythTV
    >> CVS, Taylor's patch 3.5 and Marcus' latest transform patch
    >> ("trans.diff", posted on mythtv-dev yesterday)?

    Tim> Attached - it is cleaner at the very least.

Why do you need the distinction
+			if (p->cid == PRIVATE_STREAM1)
+			{
+				if (p->mpeg == 2 && p->found < 9+p->hlength){
+					while (c < count && p->found < 9+p->hlength){
+						write_ipack(p, buf+c, 1);
+						c++;
+						p->found++;
+					}
+					if (c == count) return;
+				}
+			}
+			else
+			{
+
+			if (p->mpeg == 2 && (p->flag2 & PTS_ONLY) &&
+			    p->found < 14){
+				while (c < count && p->found < 14){
+					p->pts[p->found-9] = buf[c];
 					write_ipack(p, buf+c, 1);
 					c++;

in transform.c and what do you need the PTS for? Did you have any
problems with hndling private stream 1 and mpeg audio/video the same
way, i.e. just copying the whole PES header?

Marcus

| mocm at metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodies                 <<<|