[mythtv] Why must I "Y"?

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Thu Jan 13 14:55:59 EST 2005

No, actually, you're not missing anything as far as I know, nor are you
really lazy. Some things aren't laziness, they're just intuitive UI design.

This is actually one of my pet-peeves as well about the Myth program guide.
I've actually looked into altering it myself, but I'm not clear enough on
the Myth libraries and API to figure out how to check if a tuner is
available and to handle all the cases that would need to be handled to make
this functionality work.

I do know that I would *love* to have this feature.

-Todd