[mythtv] Roku ?

Alan Gonzalez alandgonzalez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:13:20 EST 2005

Looks interesting.  Would be a great project to start :)

I've wanted a small HD box too as a myth frontend that is open and
configurable and runs linux.  Especially if you can use a better
remote with it.

It really depens on how they are running their homebrew frontend and
if you can customize it easily or if you can replace it with something
totally custom.

Something to look into I guess.