[mythtv] BIG DVB PATCH V3.5 - Logical Channel Numbers

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Wed Jan 12 02:59:19 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:10:38AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 07:44:11AM +0800, Tim Davies wrote:
> > Here is a patch to read the logical channel numbers in the channel scan.  It
> > works in Australia at least.
>
> I'm in Australia and I didn't have that much luck.

Worked out why. When UpdateServicesInDb is called, the NIT object has no
information unless you are doing a full scan. All three QValueList
members in the NIT object are empty. Hence no LCNs. It works OK if you
do a full scan. Not sure why the NIT object would be empty yet.

There's a comment in UpdateTransportsInDb which suggests it might be
better to grab the LCN information then and store it just in case.

Hamish