[mythtv] Is 0.18 out?

kleeschu at cox.net kleeschu at cox.net
Tue Jan 11 21:59:00 EST 2005

Mythtv was again slashdotted for the umptine time, but this time transmeta of all peeps is building hardware for Isaac's genius creation and they are testing it on Myth 0.18?? I just pulled a CVS update and I am getting 0.16+.

from http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS8988852470.html

"The joint ESG/Transmeta design is based in part on MythTV 0.18, an open source DVR..."

I am being a bit sarcastic, but if they are going to start making money off this software, shouldn't they know what version the software is?

--chris