[mythtv] pchdtv bttv support

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Tue Jan 11 17:41:36 EST 2005

I just updated the patch set on my MythTV web page. I've placed an
updated pcHDTV bttv support patches there (in the experimental section).
   http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~danielk/mythtv/

So far LiveTV seems to be working. There is a problem with recordings
though, but I haven't debugged it yet. Also, I'm sure there are a few
places that still assume each video device has it's own tuner. I've
made several greps of the code and tried to systematically fix these.
The patch is huge for how little it does. Partially this is just because
I haven't done any cleanup passes yet, but it's also because the one
videodev == one tuner is an assumption spread liberally through the
code.

As always I welcome feedback.

-- Daniel