[mythtv] [patch][i18n] french translation update

Sébastien Person sebastien.person at easter-eggs.com
Tue Jan 11 16:54:08 EST 2005

Hi,

anothers diffs against current CVS :

* mythdvd : added one french string (others are due to my editor that
  transform ' to ' ...)
* mythmusic : major update to french translation.
* mythvideo : update to allocine.pl
  - now fall back to the card Poster when nothing else was found
  - try to better determine Poster
  - clean out files name passed from '-' characters (My.Movie-DVDRIP-FR
    will become My.Movie)
  - handle the case there is no result and return immediatly
  - all the arguments are now taken for the search of the movies list
    (option -M). Before if the script was call like that  :

    "allocine.pl -M Le titre du film"

    only the pattern 'titre' was taken into account to do the search.
    Now all are taken.
* mythweather : minor update to the french translation

--

                                  .".