[mythtv] AudioOutput only supports 8 or 16bit audio errors in latest CVS

Niels den Otter otter at kjoe.net
Tue Jan 11 04:49:18 EST 2005

Nick,

On Tuesday, 11 January 2005, Nick Rosier wrote:
> I compiled CVS yesterday and get this error when trying to playback my
> recordings: AudioOutput only supports 8 or 16bit audio.  When I select
> "play without audio", the recording plays just fine WITH audio...
> Any ideas?

Same problem here using PVR-350 for playing video.

This message appears to come from libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp. For
whatever reason it doesn't appear to be able to retrieve the correct
"audio_bits", but I cannot see how this is caused.

Anyone else seeing this and hopefully has a solution?

-- Niels