[mythtv] BIG DVB PATCH V3.5 - Logical Channel Numbers

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 00:23:01 EST 2005

> Mapping network_ids in Oz would be a nightmare, the only thing feasible
> would be to use the original_network_id.  It still isn't ideal, as networks
> change every now and then.

I've been working on adding this in tonight.  Is there any chance there is a
document you can get from the Aussie equilivilant to the US FCC that would have
a list of NetworkIDs assigned?  I really don't want to have to turn this option
on manually if its at all possible to use the NetworkID of the channels.  There
will be a table in the database that will allow this feature to be turned on via
adding a row for that NetworkID.

Taylor