[mythtv] BIG DVB PATCH V3.5 - Logical Channel Numbers

John Pullan jmp at tarantella.com
Sun Jan 9 09:11:29 EST 2005

Tim,

On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 07:44 +0800, Tim Davies wrote:

> Here is a patch to read the logical channel numbers in the channel
> scan.  It works in Australia at least…

> Much better than using the ServiceID J

Is 0x83 a standard descriptor ? I only ask because I was under the
impression that it was a reserved one. If it isn't a standard can you
let us know what network ids it's present on.

The UK is using same system, and we are working on doing something with
logical channels, but we obviously need to make sure we don't break the
rest of the world.

Thanks
--
John Pullan <jmp at tarantella.com>