[mythtv] Is Commercial Flagging working for everyone?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Jan 9 01:22:20 EST 2005

> Sometime around the 8th of December, commercial flagging "quit" for
> me... the job runs, the queue shows that Commercial Flagging Finished,
> shows no errors, but...
>
> 1) It ALWAYS shows 127 commercial breaks... just 127, no other values
>
> 2) It does NOT set the commflag in the database, thus when you try to
> skip the commercials it doesn't work.
>
> I stay fairly current with CVS, but haven't rev'ed in a week or two...
> any ideas? I don't know what to look like when I can't find any error
> messages.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bruce

I'll ask what I ask everyone at work when they bring a problem to
me, "what do the logs say?"  It sounds like it might not be able
to run mythcommflag and the jobqueue isn't catching the 127 as
an error as it should.  Do you see anything in the backend logs?
It's working fine here as far as I know.

--

Chris