AC3 in Australia (Was Re: [mythtv] DVB 3.4 report)

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 9 00:48:26 EST 2005

Marcus Metzler wrote:

> I already sent Taylor a patch for transport.c that fixes that problem
>
>and makes it easier for transform.c to recognize AC3.
>The patch is against the DVB patch.

Your new transport.c is included in DVB path 3.5? If so it still doesn't
work in australia.

My system is fresh, with CVS myth and DVB Patch 3.5 applied. When I
tuned to a HD channel, Mythfrontend crashed, it's trying to load a
decoder with id 86021 (which is the DTS decoder), and it's not registered.

Will try to apply Mark's patch and see how it goes.

Regards.