[mythtv] CDROM DMA problems during audio RIP

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Jan 8 16:45:07 EST 2005

> Anyone know anything about this? Am I doomed to having to upgrade to
> FC3?

I upgraded from fc2 to fc3 and that resulted in a real mess, i definitely
don't like the new way of managing the /dev entries.
And ther was some broken packages like samba that i had to recompile myself
to stop it from crashing.

If i knew before all the troubel it woud cause, i woud never have upgraded.
I will not update my epia box to fc3 thats for sure.

Btw, i don't think the others like when someone sends mail to both lists at
the same time.