[mythtv] Backtrace of EPG hanging with lirc

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 07:17:21 EST 2005

epg is almost unuseable for me as well since 0.16.  I get different
results depending in which epg I use.

If I click menu while in live tv and view the program guide that way
then it all works, but viewing the epg through the schedule a
recording menu results in the left and right keys on the remote not
working (although a keyboard works fine).  I dont get any lock up so
not sure if this is related, I've mentioned it several times and
logged a bug at one point for it but no one replied.