[mythtv] [patch] dtv pthread mutex init

Tue Jan 4 13:39:49 EST 2005

Yes, I noticed that mistake while reworking the code to be HDTV specific.
Did not break anything in the original code for HD users, but may have been
one of the problems for the DVB folks.

I have been using the "new" patch for a couple of days, and it seems to be
working quite well.

Isaac is probably waiting to see what else I have to "fix" before applying
the "new" patch ;-)

John