[mythtv] mythfrontend memory leak?

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Mon Jan 3 09:52:42 EST 2005

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Thomas Börkel wrote:
]HI!
]I have been running my Myth system (Fedora Core 1, Myth 0.16) for 64 days now
]without reboot and I see mythfrontend consuming a lot of memory (output from
]top):
]
]  PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE SWAP  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM
]24520 mythtv    13  -2  129M  98M  30M 22856 S <   0.0  5.9
]
]Is there a known memory leak in mythfrontend 0.16?

I believe a memory leak was found in the loading of themes, I'm not sure
if a fix was committed to CVS. There are a few posts if you look through
the archive.

-- Daniel