[mythtv] Patch: Mythmusic integration patch

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Jan 3 05:56:31 EST 2005

Simon Hookway wrote:

> I'm getting pathing errors in this patch, these to be exact:
>
> audiooutputbase.h
> libmyth.pro
> audiooutputbase.cpp
>
> once they were fixed, patch applied cleanly. Not sure why you wouldn't
> have picked this up, i was doing:

Hmm, peculiar... I just merged in the latest cvs before recutting that
last patch...  Perhaps something else changed a little since then..?

I presume that they are just very minor fixups required though?

Thanks for the note.

Isaac, are you happy with this current patch - seems that a few people
have tested it and aren't reporting that it breaks anything badly?
Grateful if you could report back on what you want doing before it can
be added to cvs.

Cheers

Ed W