[mythtv] Patch: Mythmusic integration patch

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Sat Jan 1 18:03:36 EST 2005

Here is the slightly tweaked version of the previous mythmusic
integration patch.  It fixes the small things that David George noticed
(like me forgetting, again, to patch mythtranscode).  This patch is
against an old cvs, but I believe that it should apply OK against
current CVS.  If it doesn't apply for any reason then please shout and I
can recut it against latest.

Basically this means that any of the main audio output drivers in
mythlib can now be used by mythmusic

Can this please be applied to CVS.

http://www.wildgooses.com/downloads/mythmusic_audio2.tar.gz

Ed W