[mythtv] Sorry to trouble you... with a 'q' about DVB subtitles n' mysql

Sami Röppänen sami.roppanen at helsinki.fi
Mon Feb 28 06:43:31 UTC 2005

I noticed that Juha Kuikka made a dvb subtitle patch for mythtv 0.16
some two months ago and it seemed very promising. Now that I browsed
thru the mailing list, I didnt see any remarks for it. That makes me
sad, as I think the rest of the DVB code is excellent. Living in a
country where all the films are foreign and quite a few channels use the
dvb subtitle format makes things less smooth for me.

Sorry to trouble you all, but is any1 anymore working with this subject?

And another thing I might add... After I upgraded to mythtv 0.17 I have
some recorded programs in the 'watch recordings' screen that are no
longer there, they only exist in the mysql database, and the GUI does
not let me delete those lines... So the only ooption is to delete the
database entries directly... Thats where I need some help... If an entry
is like this (taken from dumped mythconverg database):

INSERT INTO recorded (chanid, starttime, endtime, title, subtitle,
description, category, hostname, bookmark, editing, cutlist, autoexpire,
commflagged, recgroup, recordid, seriesid, programid, lastmodified,
filesize, stars, previouslyshown, originalairdate, preserve, findid,
deletepending) VALUES (3,'2004-12-02 23:00:00','2004-12-03
00:50:00','Stir of Echoes -- henkien vankina (K15)','','(Stir of Echoes,
USA, 1999) Kauhujännäri perheenisästä, joka nappiin menneen
hypnoosisession seurauksena alkaa nähdä väkivaltaisia välähdyksiä
menneisyydestä, jota hän pakkomielteen omaisesti alkaa penkoa, saattaen
niin itsensä kuin perheensäkin hengenvaaraan. Ohjaaja: David Koepp, USA
1999. (95\') Pääosissa: Kevin Bacon, Kathryn Erbe, Illeana Douglas,
Zachary David Cope, Kevin Dunn, Conor O\'Farrell. -- Ohjelma sisältää
voimakkaita kohtauksia, jotka saattavat olla haitallisia
lapsille.','','omakone.fi','76424',0,NULL,1,0,'Katsotut
Elokuvat',54,'','',20041213170822,2419420559,0,0,'0000-00-00',0,0,0);

HOW DO I DELETE it (and a few other entries) from mysql?? the web
interface doesn't work at all so I need the raw mysql commands... pls
help.

      * Sami Röppänen