[mythtv] [patch] DEC2000-t scan hangs - more info (1/1)

Jim mythdev at penyball.cix.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 14:00:00 UTC 2005

Attached patch is to fix the DEC 2000 record/live tv modes which were
broken by the 0.17 dvb changes - it doesn't attempt to fix the scanning -
you still need to manually update the channel table (serviceid for channel
eg from tzap & mplexid points to correct multiplex in dtv_multiplex) and
probably the dtv_multiplex tables if  the scan hasn't get the frequencies
right.