[mythtv] [patch] automagic settings.pro (version 3)

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 05:46:18 UTC 2005

Here you go

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep "model name" | head -n 1
model name      : VIA Samuel 2

right now I just use -march = i586 but i suppose there are some other
flags that would work better?
note, pentiumpro or i686 causes illegal instruction segfaults even
though this is technically an i686 class cpu

also there is this:

flags           : fpu de tsc msr cx8 mtrr pge mmx 3dnow

Geoff