[mythtv] Mythcommflag dying on "invalid mb type in B Frame"

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:04:45 UTC 2005

Was running flagging on a PBS-HD special (no point, there are no
commercials, but mythcommflag isn't aware of "no commerical" flags at
runtime. It only appears to decide whether it gets jobqueued or not)
and mythcommflag dies, consistantly, at 90%, every time, with the
following error.

 87%/ 46fps[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]ac-tex damaged at 116 61
[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]00 motion_type at 21 62
[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]00 motion_type at 1 21
[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]00 motion_type at 3 21
[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]invalid mb type in I Frame at 86 35
 89%/ 46fps[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]00 motion_type at 2 62
[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]00 motion_type at 80 35
 89%/ 46fps[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]00 motion_type at 23 37
 89%/ 46fps[mpeg2video @ 0xb78b8854]invalid mb type in B Frame at 66 22
 90%/ 46fps
1

Finished commercial break flagging at Thu Feb 24 02:00:08 2005

I think I have all the verbosity I'm aware of on mythcommflag. I'm
keeping the source file around just in case I can re-run with more
options and help solve this.