[mythtv] innodb vs myism preformance

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 14:52:50 UTC 2005

> > Stick an EXPLAIN in front of the query
>
> Great idea. I would never have thought of that, although I
> don't know what to do with the output =) .

Your output isn't very disimilar than mine, I use one more index, but it's
on a small table so unlikely to cause the discrepancies.
I suggest running ANALYSE and OPTIMISE on all tables in your DB. (I run them
every morning @ 5am)
Then check you are using query cache etc.

Something is wrong with your DB, but I'm afraid I dunno what, at least we've
discounted Myth and indexes from your search...