[mythtv] Re: Trying to compile linux-2.6.10-DVB

martin north martin at chipsandpeas.com
Tue Feb 22 11:04:17 UTC 2005

> Ah, but it's morning here now. :-) I'll have a rummage. As a temporary measure
> you could just exclude the building of the new or51211 driver... and having
> just re-read your message... must get coffee. must get coffee.

Related point: There seems to have been a major change in the DVB drivers
for 2.6.10. So much so that the Nova-T drivers are broke - it fails to tune
correctly (check out the linuxtv mailing lists). I believe it is fixed in
2.6.11. So you probably want to give 2.6.10 a wide berth anyway, and wait
for 2.6.11...