[mythtv] MythSOAP Expressions Of Interest

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Mon Feb 21 22:50:06 UTC 2005

> You seem dead against this, so I won't push it.

Even if that were the case I'd like to see this continue. I've gone down
this road a few times already (usually when someone would add a new field to
the protocol that mythweb didn't care about, but mythweb would still need to
be updated). So far I've always given up (I consider the limitation on new
dependencies a large time waster plus I always lump in my secondary goal of
doing the socket stuff differently).

I wouldn't recommend going into the dark and coming back with a new
protocol. It would be really nice if it were planned out beforehand.

--
Anduin Withers