[mythtv] Missing features from 0.16 to 0.17

Jeremiah Morris jm at whpress.com
Mon Feb 21 16:08:52 UTC 2005

On Feb 21, 2005, at 7:36 AM, Oscar Carlsson wrote:

> In the Swedish translation, I simply named it "Tempo".

 From the American Heritage Dictionary:

1. Music. The speed at which music is or ought to be played, often
indicated on written compositions by a descriptive or metronomic
direction to the performer.

2. A characteristic rate or rhythm of activity; a pace: "the tempo and
the feeling of modern life" (Robert L. Heilbroner).

It's appropriate, it's catchy but not gimmicky, and it's short. I like
it!

- Jer