[mythtv] Schedule conflicts: Lost

Jeff Clowser jclowser at unitedmessaging.com
Mon Feb 21 14:57:43 UTC 2005

How hard would it be to code up a global setting that says something
along the line of:

- If 2 programs overlap by x minutes or less, record both, missing a
small portion of one.  x could be a configurable setting, or something
hardcoded but reasonable, like 5 minutes.
- As for which program should be recorded during the overlap, it could
be either the program that comes first timewise, or the program with the
higher priority.  Maybe make the choice between these 2 options
configurable - I'm not sure if it would be preferable to miss the
beginning of a show vs the end, or to make sure I get all of the higher
priority show.