[mythtv] TS mode FF/RW issues

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Fri Feb 18 18:41:08 UTC 2005

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> scribbled on Friday, February 18, 2005
5:02 PM:
> Hi,
>
> I changed my DVB-T card to use TS, as PS was causing High Definition
> streams to become blocky and stuttery. I'm happy now, the
> only issue is
> that it takes a bit longer to open TV and FF/RW is playing
> up. Anyone have
> the same problem? Know how to resolve it?
>
> Thanks,
> Nathan Manzi

I have problems with mpeg2 ts too from my dvb card.
The length of the show is too short, usualy a one hour show looks like it is
only a few minutes when seeking forward or backwards.

When i seek forward it jumps forward by some large amout of time and it
seems to be different on different recordings.

Is this something like what you are seeing?