[mythtv] MythPhone segfaults on frontend startup

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Fri Feb 18 10:13:55 UTC 2005

> Just updated mythtv and mythphone from CVS.  Mythphone segfaults
> when loaded, backtrace attached. (Previously, it failed to
> register a SIP address.)

You are hitting the Festival problem; your options are to run configure and
turn off festival or make a small change to the festival library: edit file
speech_tools/siod/slib.cc and do a global replace of "backtrace" to
"backtrace1". Then recomplile festival.

I'll try and track this one down when I get time but its going to take a
while as this is a non-obvious problem.