[mythtv] RE: Documentation

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:14:00 UTC 2005

The practice of writing development documentation would definitely
improve one's understanding of the code.

However, I would like to start with user documentation. I'm sure there
is someone out there that would like to join the development process,
and what is a better way then documenting what is currently there.