[mythtv] Possible Live TV Audio buffering problem in 0.17 ?

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:29:38 UTC 2005

On behalf of those of us who are not core developers, but would really
like to help, can you provide a brief outline of things that would be
useful in diagnosing problems?

I'm smart enough to figure out how to use -verbose and capture the
output, but I saw others using GDB etc, which I'm less familar with.

Tell us what to dump and we'll do it. Some of us just need to know how.