[mythtv] Mythweb doesn't add "green box" around scheduledrecordings

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Wed Feb 9 10:32:21 UTC 2005

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> scribbled on Wednesday, February 09,
2005 1:18 AM:
>> As the subject says, i use mythtv from cvs and mythweb too and they
>> were updated at the same time. The problem is that the scheduled
>> recordings normaly show up as a green or dottet box around the entry
>> in the program listing in mythweb but not any more.
>
> Works fine for me.  Are you sure that you updated all style sheets,
> got the new files, etc?  Also, which CVS?  this morning?  from 2
>     months ago? For all I know, you grabbed CVS halfway through a big
> round of commits I sent in the other day.

I did an update just now and the bug is still present.
If i did an update in the middle of your commits that means you must have
done it over the last week or so, because i've updated almost daily the past
few days and the problem/bug has been there all the time.

Anyway, i think it might be related to the fact that i have some channels on
more than one card.
My guess is that mythweb doesn't handle channels that are present on more
than one card properly.