[mythtv] Settings.pro autodetection for myth plugins

nigel at ind.tansu.com.au nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Feb 9 00:53:14 UTC 2005

> > Long term goal should probably be to use configure generated
> > files (e.g. config.mak) everywhere, but maybe for now it
> > would be better to put that CPU specific stuff into its own
> > .pro file (e.g. mythtv/cpusettings.pro), and include it from
> > all the settings.pro files?
>
> Can't guarantee where the mythtv sources are.

	Very true, and there would need to be error checking.
Of course, we could try to force folk to have all modules
checked out at the same place, so mythvideo/settings.pro
includes ../mythtv/cpusettings.pro

	Or we could leave it as-is, but I hate duplication.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au    |    "Things  you  own        |
| Telstra BI&D,  Sydney, Australia         |     end up owning you"      |