[mythtv] Re: Re: Re: two channel listing sources on same input?

Alex (cruzinthegalaxie) alex-myth at 61galaxie.com
Tue Feb 8 12:43:34 UTC 2005

You are right, Thanks David.

i have local channels on my directv now, but datadirect doesn't
> combine those channels into the main lineup.

Are you sure?  I noticed something similar when I signed up for Directv
locals.  The local channels didn't show up in my Directv lineup.  When I
looked again there were now two Directv lineups for my zip code.  One
said Directv - USA which is what I was using, and a new one said Directv
- Charleston SC.  So I removed my Directv - USA lineup and created a
Directv - Charleston and had all my channels including the locals.
(BTW, the same thing applies to Dish Network in this area.)

HTH,
David