[mythtv] problems with scheduling recordings with mythweb

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 7 14:01:36 UTC 2005

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I am using latest CVS.

When I schedule any recordings with MythWeb, the program in question
will only be highlighted in dotted lines. The lines will only turn solid
when I run mythfilldatabase or restart mythbackend..  I tried both IE
6.0 and Firefox 1.0 from a remote WinXP machine.

Is this a bug or a new behaviour change? This is a major problem because
the program will not be recorded when the lines are dotted.

Seems that mythweb only set the "recording schedules" but not the
"secheduled recordings".. Or mythbackend is no longer running the
scheduling thread?

Also, sometimes, some of my recordings have a size of 0 bytes. All this
seems to be related somehow as both happen in the last 36 hours.

thanx.