[mythtv] Re: two channel listing sources on same input?

David George david at thegeorges.us
Mon Feb 7 13:12:18 UTC 2005

On 2/7/2005 12:41 AM, Alex (cruzinthegalaxie) wrote:

> i have local channels on my directv now, but datadirect doesn't
> combine those channels into the main lineup.

Are you sure?  I noticed something similar when I signed up for Directv
locals.  The local channels didn't show up in my Directv lineup.  When I
looked again there were now two Directv lineups for my zip code.  One
said Directv - USA which is what I was using, and a new one said Directv
- Charleston SC.  So I removed my Directv - USA lineup and created a
Directv - Charleston and had all my channels including the locals.
(BTW, the same thing applies to Dish Network in this area.)

HTH,
David