[mythtv] Video and Commercial Flagging Problems

Warren Volz wrv at cwru.edu
Sun Feb 6 05:14:13 UTC 2005

Isaac,

That fixed it. After you suggested that it made sense that my problem
might be related to this. Which cards are supposed to support VBI?
Also, it looks like another problem has shown up. While watching live
tv, if I change channels the new channel starts getting audio buffer
underruns. Ideas on this one?

-Warren