[mythtv] DVB problem - No PIDS set, please correct your channel setup

Sammo sammo at exemail.com.au
Sat Feb 5 23:43:20 UTC 2005

> Make sure you've got USING_DVB on in settings.pro
It was set, and it did compile with DVB support.

>> My /usr/bin/mythtv-setup executable was not updated with make install
> run setup/setup
Thanks!! Running the newly compiled setup/setup executable worked - the
channel scanning button is present, and I have tuned all my channels
successfully. Not sure why make install didn't copy it to
/usr/bin/mythtv-setup (I'm using a Knoppmyth install). Seems that
everything else is working, so it must have copied the other files
properly ..

Thanks heaps! :)

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If