[mythtv] Problems with latest CVS & DVB & Unichrome

Simeon Walker sim at simland.net
Sat Feb 5 17:36:08 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-05 at 15:26 +0100, Jan Örnstedt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am setting up a new box with DVB on an EPIA M10000.
>
> OS is Mandrake 10.1.
>
> I have installed latest version of mythtv from CVS.
> Unfortunatly I have some sever issue with it...
>
> While starting watching a channel it works fine but so far I have not
> been able to change channels without exiting first and reentering
> directly to a new channel.
>
> This is what I find in my X log files.

<logs snipped>

I think I am seeing the same thing, also with DVB and an M10K.

Just after the big DVB merge things were fine. Now everything looks fine
until I change channels, then I get lots of green blocks instead of a
picture and plenty of the "XvMCPutSlice: This context does not own
decoder!" messages.

If I exit and re-enter live TV (now on the channel I tried to switch to)
then everything is fine, until I want to change again.

Regards,
Simeon